
On August 31, 2006 Brandon and I got married! And one very long year later we were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple!! On December 8, 2007. Last week was our anniversary, just thought we should announce the good news that were actually still married and going strong! If you look at the picture above you'll see a small staircase, those stairs lead to a special sealing room that many people dont get the special opportunity to use, but we did! We felt so lucky. Originally this room was used as a study for an apostle. Elder Talmage used this very room to write the book, Jesus The Christ. Elder Talmage finished Jesus The Christ April 19, 1915. Elder Talmage quotes, "Had it not been that I was privileged to do this work in the Temple it would be at present far from completion. I have felt the inspiration of the place and have appreciated the privacy and quietness incident thereto. I hope to proceed with the work of revision without delay." Neat huh?!




0 comments:
Post a Comment